Saturday, March 12, 2011

Challenge #50 "Tree Time": Fantabulous Cricut Challeng Blog

Challenge #50 "Tree Time"


The challenge was to create a cricut cart project with a tree. I don't ususally create whole scenes like this so this was a stretch for me.  There are some SUPER talented posts on this challenge blog.  I only hope I can do justice!

I used Paper Pups for all cuts.  Bazzill Basics cardstock, K& Co designer paper.  Distress Inks, Prismacolor Pencils & Sakura White Gel pen for coloring.  Card is 5x7".  

http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2011/03/challenge-me-monday-50.html

6 comments:

BugBites said...

super cute. I like the little birds as well. I will have to take a look at that cart,I didn't realize there were birds on it. TFS with us at FCCB this week.

Dana said...

Nice card. I haven't used that cart in awhile. Looks like I better get it out again...lol.

http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Maquel said...

Love it! Great job for not doing 'scenes' very often!! Thank you for playing along with us this week at FCCB!!

Maquel
http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

Larelyn said...

This card just turned out so cute. You did a great job making a complete "scene" with just one cart. Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB.
Hugs,

Lisa Norris said...

Cute...I love the background paper and the shading you did on the tree! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at FCCB! :o)

Lisa N.
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

4kids4 said...

This is so sweet..love the pups...and I haven't seen that cute birdie before...tfs! And good luck with the challenges! :-)

~Sharon C.