Sunday, July 17, 2011

Circles...continued: "Less Is More" Challenge

This week's challenge was so inspiring at the Less Is More Challenge Blog: Circles.   I couldn't help myself with just one entry.  Two more popped into my head and had to make it to paper!

This tag features the Inkadinkadoo clear stamp set "Circles & Dots."  I stamped it with Versamark on my tag (neutral cardstock cut with Plantin Schoolbook cart).  I went over the flower portion with my bronze Viva Decor pearl pen.  I'm still getting the hang of it, it reminds me of cake decorating in that for consistency you need to practice with pressure, ink flow, ect.  Then I went over the "stem" with Prismacolor pencils and inked the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  The stickers are Heidi Grace.

Here's just one more CAS card using the circle theme.

I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder "Boo To You" to emboss the Halloween circle images.  I then punched them with a 1 1/2" circle punch and went over them with ink.  Papers were inked and layered, sentiment stamped.  The punches were raised up on foam tape.  Fun, easy, and perfect for my Halloween stash!
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Chrissie said...

Heaps more circles here Bernadet, I love the use of the pearls on your tag.
Thanks again.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Dolly Daydreams said...

Both are fab but have to say love the tag the best and those lovely pearls.

Marie

Lynne said...

They are both great but the tag just tips it for me. Love the bronze `pearls`.
Lynne xxx

Debs M said...

both lovely, well done with the pearl pen!! x

Kathyk said...

I think you've about cracked it with the pearl pen as your pearls look great and it sure is a fab idea - love your halloween card too

Kathyk

Julie said...

love what you've done with the tag, great idea.

Mandi said...

That tag is FAB Bernadet
I have a template for placing circles and swirls in pearls and gems, I love
Thank you
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Beryl K said...

Love that tag
Beryl x

Margaret said...

Both great but the tag is gorgeous!
Margaret x

Karin said...

Oh, i love that happy hauntings card! So coooool! I wish we celebrated halloween, cuz i love it, but unfortunately we don't :((

hugs,
karin

Sharon said...

Love these "circle" cards - they look great! Cute little halloween card love the embossing!