Wednesday, October 12, 2011

FTCCB: 81 Decor & More (Project that hangs on the wall) #3

I am just loving this challenge, because this year I really put my cricut to work!  Here's a fun banner I put together -so simple and such a fun technique with the "Make it Stone" product.  Happy Hauntings cart - THE best Halloween images ever!  So versatile!  Check out my video tutorial below for more "how to" tips!









**********Tombstone Banner Tutorial**********

 ********

 Here's a fun bonus picture of some other cricut cuts that are helping to decorate our house for Halloween this year.
Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

These are great Halloween decorations! I love the banner you made, I will take a look at your video too!
Thanks for playing along in our home decor challenge this week at FCCB!
Sabrina
http://scrappinwithsabrina.blogspot.com

Glenda said...

Great looking banner and Halloween decorations! Thanks for sharing with us at Fantabulous Cricut!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogpsot.com?

Kate said...

What a fantastic banner! I LOVE the look of the Stone spray that you used. It's just perfect for the tombstones - and the green moss is a fabulous touch, too! Thanks for the video!
What settings do you use for cutting the cereal boxes? Do you need a deep blade housing?
Thanks so much for playing along at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper