Monday, November 21, 2011

Thank You Card #1

Over at the FCCB Challenge Me Monday's challenge was:

#87 – Thank You
Create a card or project with the words “Thank you” (or “Thanks”) on it

Also over at
My Sheri CRAFTS - # 73 Be Thankful

I know it screams Thanksgiving which is this week, but as I just had a birthday, my offerings are a little less holiday inspired.  I also just received my "Art Philosophy" cart and a bunch of (mostly holiday) CTMH stamps - and I'm LOVING IT!
 Stamps from CTMH, and ticket cut from "Art Philosophy."  Cream cardstock inked with Wild Honey, Shabby Shutters, Broken China, and Mustard Seed Distress Inks.  Versa Fine black ink.  MS twine.  Bazzill Basics black cardstock.


 
Card Interior.

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #73 - "Be Thankful"



Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog:
#87 – Thank You
Create a card or project with the words “Thank you” (or “Thanks”) on it

5 comments:

Marge said...

Cute idea with the tickets! Thanks for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

Beckie said...

Super cute card. Love the sentiment. New follower.

Thanks for playing with us at FCCB.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Anonymous said...

That sentiment with the tickets is fantastic. A great thank you card! Thanks for joining us @ My Sheri Crafts this week!

Bobby said...

The simplicity, the sentiment, love it all.

Kate said...

Happy belated birthday!

I love the sentiment with all those tickets. How clever! And lucky you with all those wonderful birthday presents too!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper
smallbitsofpaper @ hotmail.com [remove spaces]