Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Here's Looking at You, Dad

CARDZ TV Challenge #110: “I'm so glad, you're my Dad!" 

Make a card for Father's Day using any cartridge(s) and using any colors you’d like.
 Although decidedly NOT dog people while I was growing up, my love of my dogs has certainly rubbed off on my parents during my adult life.  How can they not love my furbabies?  After all, they are their human grandma and grandpa!

I loved the way this silhouette image appeared to be looking at something, why not a picture of my dad through an open frame.  Very simple and easy to put together with a nice effect.  Designed and cut on my Gypsy.

"A Child's Year" and "Art Philosophy" carts.
Bazzill Basics and K&Co. cardstock.
Distress Ink in Wild Honey.
Photo of my dad, age 71.

2 comments:

sophiesmama said...

What a awesome card, Bernadet! Thank you so much for playing Cricut Cardz Challenge!
Hugs,
Mary

Ashley H said...

This is such a cute card :) Love that person holding the dog on the leash. SO cute!