Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mini Easel Cards - Halloween Style

What can I say?  I love Halloween!  And this June-uary, what with all the gray skies and rain (yes, in Oregon we've had as much rain by June as we usually get in an entire year) my thoughts turn to my favorite crafting time of year - Halloween!


I created these mini easel cards that measure 3.75" square.  You do need a larger envelope and possibly extra postage to mail them - I know because I've had them returned to me by the USPS already! 

I am absolutely in love with this new MS punch set "Cherish."  That's the tool that made the mini marquees.  And of course I wanted to do some coloring with my Spectrum Noir markers so I was on the lookout for line art stamps.  I hope you enjoy a bit of an October preview in June!





Papers:  Bazzill Basics, K&Co., Crafter's Companion, my stash.
Inks:  Distress Inks, Shabby Shutters, Wild Honey, Concord; Memento, Tuxedo Black.
Pens:  Spectrum Noir, Sakura glitter gel
Punch:  MS, Cherish
Stamps: Fiskars, A Muse Artstamps, Impress, My Creative time
Embellishments:  my stash.


No comments: