Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Late Summer Birthday

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj7i9mLqBly1aG0bXFliBXDl_7PJLJP-g-8TLK_7KyXZ-0Wewk7_cOA_-5Vrzj3a8indAtLpDMWE90cVLrHeKs13A1nTcWorDBU28aUe_4BadsXRGE828_obNEcUUf5fq1nJJZOovKFjTSm/s1600/Mojo254Sketch.gif 


The colors represent those found in a late, hot summer:  pool blue, sunny orange, and brown lawns!
Still a fan of the Art Philosophy cuts and coordinating stamps!

Rhinestones colored with Spectrum Noir markers to match.

Interior of card.
Cardstock:  DCWV, Citrus Stack.  Recollections, Kraft.
Distress Ink:  Vintage Photo.
Cartridge:  Art Philosophy.
Embossing Folders:  Provo Craft.
Stamps:  CTMH, Celebration.
Rhinestone Strip:  Unknown.
Alcohol Marker:  Spectrum Noir.

Card is standard A2, and I felt the addition of ribbon or twine across the top would be a little too busy.  This was just the inspiration I needed to make this birthday card for a later summer birthday, thanks Mojo Monday!

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute card! I am a big fan of the bright colors you used. I also really like how you used photoshop to make that swimming birthday card a few posts back. Great idea!

Evelyn S. said...

I'm so glad you visited my blog....I guess Google abandoned Google Friend Connect, but I've added your blog address to the sidebar on my blog! What a wonderful variety of cards! (Of course, I know the Simonsons...I taught both Greg and Luke, sons of Terry and Jan,in high school English.)