Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happy Spring


Mojo Monday 283 Contest 

 



A2 card.  AC Cardstock, and scraps.  Stamps:  CTMH "It's Your Day," "Whooo's Your Valentine,""Perfect Fit Frames," My Creative Time "Teeny Tag Greetings."  Border from CTMH "Art Philosophy." VersaFine Onyx Black ink.

Bling from Recollections.

Paper piercing courtesy of my CTMH ruler - love it!

Here's my entry for some of my favorite challenges, and then one I've been following but have never entered.  The CTMH Heart 2 Heart blog features CTMH products, which I certainly have plenty of, but not exclusively.  Well they are having a March Madness challenge to encourage first-timers, and not all products have to be CTMH, perfect for me!  What's nice is that they have weekly challenges, but then they are open all month long to participate in - just my speed.

I went with the general spring theme, conveyed with my sentiment and color choices.  I hope this makes the grade!   I know owls aren't usually associated with spring, but I just won that stamp set (thanks Damask Divas Blog Hop) and was itching to use it.  Plus that little guy was just the right size and pretty darling, so, why not spring?

Spring Forward with H2H!! 

 That's right our challenge this week is all about "springing forward" and EMBRACING the upcoming time change!   Your project can be anything that has to do with Daylight Savings Time or Springing Forward -- clocks, time, sun, spring, etc.- the possibilities are endless!



Hollyhock . . . Spring Bud . . . Azure
Thanks for stopping by!  I read and appreciate all comments!

 


2 comments:

Veronica Z said...

Your card is fabulous! I love your design and the beautiful rhinestone accents! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

Tamytha said...

Love all the design elements in your card. I also love the touch that the paper piercing gave your card. Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart last month.